We are happy to announce a position has become available with the Kent County GOP!
This is a non-paid, elected position for the Treasurer of the Kent Country Republican Central Committee. The state of Maryland is divided, by county, into 24 Central Committees which together comprise the State of Maryland GOP. We are looking to appoint the position by Fall of 2021.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wishes to become involved and contribute to the local GOP Community, and/or for a young person looking to gain experience in grass-roots political organizations.
- Keep Detailed Records of Donations.
- File Quarterly Reports with the Election Commission.
- Keep Kent Country GOP Bank Accounts.
- Registered Republican in Kent County and/or Country Resident.
- A quick training course for GOP Treasurers is required. The course is free, available online, and it takes a few hours to complete.
- Responsible and reliable with basic record-keeping skills.
- Energetic and dedicated Republican willing to join the fight to turn Kent County Red for the upcoming 2022 elections.
If interested please respond with a brief statement of interest: