The Kent County Republican Central Committee currently has two vacancies remaining for the current term which expires November 2022
The duties of the Central Committee include:
- Working for the election of all dully nominated Republican candidates
- Seeking to register new voters as Republicans and encouraging those already registered otherwise to change their registration to the Republican Party
- Filling vacancies in public office and nominations for public office
- Coordinating and assisting Republican activities in Kent County
- Engaging in fundraising to support the activities of the Republican Party
We need enthusiastic and committed members, who have the will and the desire to promote the Republican – conservative values in Kent County, and support our President and his agenda.
Any registered Republican in Kent County is eligible for the appointment. Letters of interest should be sent to:
Kent County Republican Central Committee
PO Box 744
Chestertown, MD 21620
You can also contact Tatiana Croissette, Kent County Republican Central Committee Chair at: 410-253-7393, or email@example.com.