Our Central Committee Needs New Members!
The Kent County Republican Central Committee currently has two vacancies remaining for the current term which expires November 2022
The duties of the Central Committee include:
- Working for the election of all dully nominated Republican candidates
- Seeking to register new voters as Republicans and encouraging those already registered otherwise to change their registration to the Republican Party
- Filling vacancies in public office and nominations for public office
- Coordinating and assisting Republican activities in Kent County
- Engaging in fundraising to support the activities of the Republican Party
We need enthusiastic and committed members, who have the will and the desire to promote the Republican – conservative values in Kent County, and support our President and his agenda.
Any registered Republican in Kent County is eligible for the appointment. Letters of interest should be sent to:
Kent County Republican Central Committee
PO Box 744
Chestertown, MD 21620
You can also contact Tatiana Croissette, Kent County Republican Central Committee Chair at: 410-253-7393, or firstname.lastname@example.org.